Scott Waters Scott Waters

hahahaha

"You have disrupted the order of all things."

I liked the ascii on the bottom of the loading screen.

Very entertaining. Should be longer.

Nice choice in music.

mannynose responds:

Thanks the KKK

WET URINE AND POO!!!!! WET URINE AND POO!!!!!

The game stops playing after every killing sequence.

I am sad.

Error responds:

Orange's Bi-Plane Orange's Bi-Plane

Great Game

I like how the plane dipped as you let go of the mouse button. Very nice. Good music, too.

All heil Strawberry Clock.

NG Quiz DEMO NG Quiz DEMO

Nice demo.

I really like where you are going with this. The layout is wonderful.

However before you release the full version, you might want to poll the bbs for thier ideas on some questions they think you should include.

Perhaps splitting the quiz up into different categories of question would be good, as well.

In any case, nice work.

Winky Tiki Photo Hunt Winky Tiki Photo Hunt

simply electric

I've never enjoyed playing, and losing, one of these games as much as I have in this instance. You have to give the general audience here at least 20 seconds, to be fair..

you know how many pre-pubescent boys just made a mess in thier laps, without understanding why? haha.

Your pal has a wicked eye for his profession... honestly, it's really hard to try and spot the differences all about the screen when you dont want to move your eyes from one general area.

holy shit.

bookmarked winky tiki's site as well.

Wade's Mystical Quest Wade's Mystical Quest

oh my holy cow

wowzers.

I can honestly say I cant wait for the aftermath of all of this.

you guys sure know how to add insult to injury!

FourStar responds:

:D

Creatures From the Floor Creatures From the Floor

great - very smooth

sweet game.

if you choose to make a second, maybe some different monsters would be cool - maybe different types of floors to represent different levels?

City Escape City Escape

great!

This was cool. Definately not run of the mill.

I think you could expand this into something larger, with different stages & enemies... bosses & the like. Weapons upgrades, maybe the occaisonal obstacle in front of the vehicle.

Good work. I hope you update sometime soon!

MercuryLime responds:

I don't think I'm going to update this game, but maybe I'll make a game kinda like it someday.

Thanks for the review!

Pumpkin Pumpkin

cute

keep at it.

The Black Dragon Project The Black Dragon Project

Two things

The charachter should have a visible jump back to the ready position instead of just appearing there after a physical attack.

When casting a spell, I think the raising of the arm needs to be adjusted a bit. The timing I mean.

Otherwise it looks like youve got something really nice in the works!